Gallery Judaica's Ketubah Personalization Instructions
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for the delivery of your personalized ketubah.
- View our entire ketubah collection here -
Gallery Judaica is privileged to assist you in providing your ketubah. In order to prepare your ketubah for your wedding, the ketubah blanks must be filled in, in both English and Hebrew. Most often, our customers take advantage of our Personalization Service. Unless otherwise indicated, our Personalization Service uses a calligrapher, who fills in your ketubah in a style that matches the existing calligraphy on the ketubah. Ketubahs that are filled in with computer-print -- with no hand-calligraphy -- have been clearly noted in their product descriptions.
If you choose to use our Ketubah Personalization Service, please complete the following steps:
- Before you add your ketubah to the shopping cart, click the box to add personalization. (This does not apply for ketubahs that include personalization in the base price. These ketubahs are clearly noted)
- Complete your purchase.
- Download our Ketubah Worksheet here. (Worksheet is also available on main ketubah page.)
- Print and fill out the worksheet according to the accompanying instructions.
- Fax the worksheet to Gallery Judaica: (310) 475-3881
- Call us to confirm receipt of your fax: (888) 311-3636
- Click here to read our Ketubah Personalization Agreement.
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of your ketubah.
If you need faster service, give us a call to discuss a rush order.
Gallery Judaica would like to wish you a hearty "Mazal Tov" ("Congratulations") on your upcoming joyous occasion!