At GalleryJudaica.com, we strive for customer satisfaction and we want to assure you that all of our products adhere to a high standard. When you buy at GalleryJudaica.com, you get quality and value at the right price.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
DAMAGED MERCHANDISE must be reported within 15 days of receipt. When merchandise is discovered damaged after opening, call Gallery Judaica immediately to report damage. Keep original carton and all packing materials.
Ketubah purchases are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
- Our mezuzah parchments are individually hand-scribed in Israel. If you are concerned, however, about absolute precision of each letter on the parchment and kosher parchment certification, we recommend you contact your rabbi to inquire about a source for certified-kosher parchments.
- Items may vary slightly as compared to the images on this website - especially those that are handmade.
- Items may occasionally be priced incorrectly on our site. If we receive an order based on such an error, we reserve the right to charge you the difference in cost, once we have confirmed with you your continued interest in purchasing the item.
SALES TAX AND CURRENCY
- Orders received by Gallery Judaica for delivery within the state of California will be subject to sales tax.
- All prices are in US dollars.
PERSONALIZED KETUBAH POLICIES
- Please remember that the signed worksheet you send to us contains the exact information that will appear on your ketubah. Gallery Judaica is not responsible for errors on your worksheet. We highly recommend you work with a rabbi to ensure the accuracy of the information you give us.
- Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery of your personalized ketubah. In order for us to begin the process of personalizing your ketubah, your credit card will be charged at the time you place your order.